GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Unidentified Tree in Dorset (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/177714-unidentified-tree-dorset.html)

RonLeake 10-08-2008 02:49 PM

Unidentified Tree in Dorset

Hi, I have found a tree in woodland near Cristchurch which I am unable to identify. Can anyone help using the attached images. The leaves are 60 - 70mm long and the green round knobbly fruit/berries are 15mm diameter.

RonLeake 10-08-2008 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonLeake (Post 809055)
Hi, I have found a tree in woodland near Cristchurch which I am unable to identify. Can anyone help using the attached images. The leaves are 60 - 70mm long and the green round knobbly fruit/berries are 15mm diameter.

Sorry, I do not seem able to upload the images. The process keeps failing.