GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ping Mary Fisher (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/177919-ping-mary-fisher.html)

Judith in France 17-08-2008 08:45 PM

Ping Mary Fisher

Mary, you promised to tell all over the garden fence about THE
holiday.

Judith

Mary Fisher 18-08-2008 06:12 PM

Ping Mary Fisher

"Judith in France" wrote in message
Mary, you promised to tell all over the garden fence about THE
holiday.

Judith

We thought we hadn't got back to Real Life when on Friday 8 pm I had a call
asking if we were going to be at an event this weekend. We thought it was
next weekend.

We went for one day, packing everything, trawling the caravan to the
Midlands, setting up, trading, packing everything up and coming home today.

Give us a chance!

:-)

Judith in France 19-08-2008 03:35 PM

Ping Mary Fisher

On Aug 18, 6:12*pm, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in ...

Mary, you promised to tell all over the garden fence about THE
holiday.

Judith

We thought we hadn't got back to Real Life when on Friday 8 pm I had a call
asking if we were going to be at an event this weekend. We thought it was
next weekend.

We went for one day, packing everything, trawling the caravan to the
Midlands, setting up, trading, packing everything up and coming home today.

Give us a chance!

:-)

What did you trade? I await the photos, on group, of your holiday
Mary and I hope to see the lovely shawl you have.

Judith

Mary Fisher 19-08-2008 07:30 PM

Ping Mary Fisher

"Judith in France" wrote in message
On Aug 18, 6:12 pm, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in

Mary, you promised to tell all over the garden fence about THE
holiday.

Judith

We thought we hadn't got back to Real Life when on Friday 8 pm I had a
call
asking if we were going to be at an event this weekend. We thought it was
next weekend.

We went for one day, packing everything, trawling the caravan to the
Midlands, setting up, trading, packing everything up and coming home
today.

Give us a chance!

:-)

What did you trade? I await the photos, on group, of your holiday
Mary and I hope to see the lovely shawl you have.

Judith, they're still on the card.

I'll mail privately, it's been an exciting weekend!

Mary

Judith