GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Moles (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/177964-moles.html)

Ron[_7_] 19-08-2008 05:34 PM

Moles

Hi,

For those of you who are searching for a remedy for moles, have tried
all the folk remedies without success. let me give you the answer.

I have been pestered by the little blighters for years, on and off.
This year particularly bad. After lots of research on the net, I came
across a French product called 'Le Detauper'. (Une taupe = a mole.) I
live in France, by the way.

I bought one yesterday afternoon, and set it about 6pm in the
evening.
By 10pm I had caught and killed a mole!

It cost about €60, came with 5 little explosive devices included, but
you can buy packs of more of these. I have no interest, financial or
otherwise, in this company.

I am very impressed. It really works!

Ron

Derek[_4_] 19-08-2008 10:36 PM

Moles

"Ron" wrote in message
Hi,

For those of you who are searching for a remedy for moles, have tried
all the folk remedies without success. let me give you the answer.

I have been pestered by the little blighters for years, on and off.
This year particularly bad. After lots of research on the net, I came
across a French product called 'Le Detauper'. (Une taupe = a mole.) I
live in France, by the way.

I bought one yesterday afternoon, and set it about 6pm in the
evening.
By 10pm I had caught and killed a mole!

It cost about €60, came with 5 little explosive devices included, but
you can buy packs of more of these. I have no interest, financial or
otherwise, in this company.

I am very impressed. It really works!

LOL I like the video http://www.detaupeur.com/ le caddyshack
Derek