GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ping Sacha: Highgrove (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/178281-ping-sacha-highgrove.html)

Sally Thompson[_3_] 31-08-2008 11:16 AM

Ping Sacha: Highgrove

We're off to Highgrove on Tuesday! (So anything you can do ...g) Anything
in particular we should look out for? And what do you advise for footwear?
Looking out at the rain, I should think wellies are in order!

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through the usenet newsgroup uk.rec.gardening

Sacha[_3_] 31-08-2008 09:16 PM

Ping Sacha: Highgrove

On 31/8/08 11:16, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

We're off to Highgrove on Tuesday! (So anything you can do ...g) Anything
in particular we should look out for? And what do you advise for footwear?
Looking out at the rain, I should think wellies are in order!

Hope you got my email reply as you think your posts are not showing up here.

"Yes, definitely flat shoes or indeed, wellies and brolly! *It's a couple of
hours tour so you do need to be warm, dry and comfortable. *Some of it is
cobbled in small areas, or you're walking on grass paths. *I'm sure you've
had all the 'rules' about no cameras, mobiles etc. *I don't think I can
honestly suggest any one bit of the garden over another. *It's so personal
that all of it is interesting in its own way. *The only bit I really did NOT
like was the arch with the friends' busts on it."

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com