GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Has my sunflower been bad? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/178319-has-my-sunflower-been-bad.html)

Muddymike 01-09-2008 03:21 PM

Has my sunflower been bad?

Its self seeded, and always faces the wall...

http://share.ovi.com/media/Muddymike...e.10546?sort=5

Mike

Mary Fisher 01-09-2008 04:39 PM

Has my sunflower been bad?

"Muddymike" wrote in message
Its self seeded, and always faces the wall...

LOL!

I've never known our sunflowers face, much less follow, the sun. The current
flowering one faces SSE, it's not near a wall.

Mary

Broadback 03-09-2008 08:25 AM

Has my sunflower been bad?

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Muddymike" wrote in message
Its self seeded, and always faces the wall...

LOL!

I've never known our sunflowers face, much less follow, the sun. The current
flowering one faces SSE, it's not near a wall.

Mary

With the weather this Summer I have felt much the same as your sunflower!