Old 03-09-2008, 07:05 AM
Registered User

Talking Running Silent

Decided to shut up for a while, before I upset too many of you good folks.

I shall still take a peek now and then to see whats going on, though.

Before I go, did you hear about the old Norfolk boy who decided to try fish
farming ? It was doomed to fail from the start, he planted 100 acres, but not one grew.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Running Silent

--
Tim Perry

Groan lol!

Old 03-09-2008, 11:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Tim Perry" wrote in message

Decided to shut up for a while, before I upset too many of you good
folks.

I shall still take a peek now and then to see whats going on, though.

Before I go, did you hear about the old Norfolk boy who decided to try
fish
farming ? It was doomed to fail from the start, he planted 100 acres,
but not one grew.

Should have planted Sprats

Old 03-09-2008, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Tim Perry contains these words:

Decided to shut up for a while, before I upset too many of you good
folks.

I shall still take a peek now and then to see whats going on, though.

Before I go, did you hear about the old Norfolk boy who decided to try
fish
farming ? It was doomed to fail from the start, he planted 100 acres,
but not one grew.

Last time I heard that it was an Irishman who wanted a chicken farm...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 04-09-2008, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Tim Perry wrote:

Before I go, did you hear about the old Norfolk boy who decided to try
fish
farming ?

He neglected to take a soil sample to his local ag agent.