GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   dismantling greenhouse what to do with it? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/178583-dismantling-greenhouse-what-do.html)

Rusty Hinge 2 16-09-2008 03:53 PM

dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?

The message
from Janet Tweedy contains these words:
In article , Rusty Hinge
2 writes

Quite. Bringing back a six-foot container-grown apple tree, a grape
(Boskoop's Glory, a whitecurrant and a Chinese Goosegog on the bus today
was bad enough.

Staggering on amongst the purchases, I said: "Burnham Wood has come to
Dunsinane!" and was pleased how many seemed to get the allusion...

Definitely
Double bubble toil and trouble bringing that lot home :)

Tree planted, sites for the others being sized-up.

There will be a thread later innit.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Rusty Hinge 2 16-09-2008 03:54 PM

dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?

The message
from Martin contains these words:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:55:33 +0100, Janet Tweedy
wrote:
In article , Rusty Hinge
2 writes

Quite. Bringing back a six-foot container-grown apple tree, a grape
(Boskoop's Glory, a whitecurrant and a Chinese Goosegog on the bus today
was bad enough.

Staggering on amongst the purchases, I said: "Burnham Wood has come to
Dunsinane!" and was pleased how many seemed to get the allusion...

Definitely
Double bubble toil and trouble bringing that lot home :)

and that dog Spot.

A bottle of pop...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Rusty Hinge 2 16-09-2008 03:56 PM

dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 16/9/08 11:55, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:
In article , Rusty Hinge
2 writes

Quite. Bringing back a six-foot container-grown apple tree, a grape
(Boskoop's Glory, a whitecurrant and a Chinese Goosegog on the bus today
was bad enough.

Staggering on amongst the purchases, I said: "Burnham Wood has come to
Dunsinane!" and was pleased how many seemed to get the allusion...

Definitely
Double bubble toil and trouble bringing that lot home :)

Quoting Macbeth!! Aaaaaggghhh!

Arggggggggh!

I think you mean 'the Scottish play'!

And soft, I hear a misquote...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Rusty Hinge 2 16-09-2008 03:58 PM

dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?

The message
from Janet Tweedy contains these words:

Yes, but what is heavy rubbish? We only get a dustbin lorry for the
garden waste and then other weeks, the black wheelie bins. We never get
anyone collecting large stuff unless we pay £25.00 a time.

No wonder I find wishdoshers and rumblegrinders in rather unlikely rural
settings - I thought they must be laundrettes for BagLadies and
Gentlemen of the Road, or summat.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Janet Tweedy 16-09-2008 05:00 PM

dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?

In article , Martin
writes

We used to have a monthly heavy rubbish day. A special truck that munched and
crunched the heavy rubbish was used. It made nonsense on the limit of the
maximum dimension of 1 metre. An old door was swallowed and crunched in one.

That does sound wonderful compared to Chiltern DC
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Sacha[_3_] 16-09-2008 05:07 PM

dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?

wrote:
In article , Rusty Hinge
2 writes

Quite. Bringing back a six-foot container-grown apple tree, a grape
(Boskoop's Glory, a whitecurrant and a Chinese Goosegog on the bus today
was bad enough.

Staggering on amongst the purchases, I said: "Burnham Wood has come to
Dunsinane!" and was pleased how many seemed to get the allusion...

Definitely
Double bubble toil and trouble bringing that lot home :)

Quoting Macbeth!! Aaaaaggghhh!

Arggggggggh!

I think you mean 'the Scottish play'!

And soft, I hear a misquote...

Exit, pursued by a bear. ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Janet Tweedy 16-09-2008 08:06 PM

dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?

In article , Rusty Hinge
2 writes

What on earth is a heavy day rubbish truck?

It's when you've got up early to welcome the gas man, and you have a
mountain of washing-up to do, twenty pounds of runner beans to prepare
for the freezer, a room to clear of furniture for its decoration, three
smalls to keep an eye on, meals to prepare, the washing-machine is
broken - to start with...

Then you find yourself having truck with some pikeys wanting to tarmac
your front garden.

HTH

Ho ho :)

Rusty Hinge 2 16-09-2008 08:56 PM

wrote:
In article , Rusty Hinge
2 writes

Quite. Bringing back a six-foot container-grown apple tree, a grape
(Boskoop's Glory, a whitecurrant and a Chinese Goosegog on the
bus today
was bad enough.

Staggering on amongst the purchases, I said: "Burnham Wood has come to
Dunsinane!" and was pleased how many seemed to get the allusion...

Definitely
Double bubble toil and trouble bringing that lot home :)

Quoting Macbeth!! Aaaaaggghhh!

Arggggggggh!

I think you mean 'the Scottish play'!

And soft, I hear a misquote...

Exit, pursued by a bear. ;-)

Exit, pursuing a beer, Shirley?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Rusty Hinge 2 16-09-2008 08:56 PM

dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?

The message
from Janet Tweedy contains these words:
In article , Rusty Hinge
2 writes

What on earth is a heavy day rubbish truck?

It's when you've got up early to welcome the gas man, and you have a
mountain of washing-up to do, twenty pounds of runner beans to prepare
for the freezer, a room to clear of furniture for its decoration, three
smalls to keep an eye on, meals to prepare, the washing-machine is
broken - to start with...

Then you find yourself having truck with some pikeys wanting to tarmac
your front garden.

HTH

Ho ho :)

On Christmas Day?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Sacha[_3_] 16-09-2008 10:06 PM

dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?

On 16/9/08 20:56, in article ,
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 16/9/08 15:56, in article
,
wrote:
In article , Rusty Hinge
2 writes

Quite. Bringing back a six-foot container-grown apple tree, a grape
(Boskoop's Glory, a whitecurrant and a Chinese Goosegog on the
bus today
was bad enough.

Staggering on amongst the purchases, I said: "Burnham Wood has come to
Dunsinane!" and was pleased how many seemed to get the allusion...

Definitely
Double bubble toil and trouble bringing that lot home :)

Quoting Macbeth!! Aaaaaggghhh!

Arggggggggh!

I think you mean 'the Scottish play'!

And soft, I hear a misquote...

Exit, pursued by a bear. ;-)

Exit, pursuing a beer, Shirley?

Only on hot days and if clad in a bearskin. ;-)

Rusty Hinge 2 16-09-2008 10:31 PM

wrote:
In article ,
Rusty Hinge
2 writes

Quite. Bringing back a six-foot container-grown apple tree, a grape
(Boskoop's Glory, a whitecurrant and a Chinese Goosegog on the
bus today
was bad enough.

Staggering on amongst the purchases, I said: "Burnham Wood has
come to
Dunsinane!" and was pleased how many seemed to get the allusion...

Definitely
Double bubble toil and trouble bringing that lot home :)

Quoting Macbeth!! Aaaaaggghhh!

Arggggggggh!

I think you mean 'the Scottish play'!

And soft, I hear a misquote...

Exit, pursued by a bear. ;-)

Exit, pursuing a beer, Shirley?

Only on hot days and if clad in a bearskin. ;-)

Phew!

Not a bareskin, then.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Sacha[_3_] 16-09-2008 11:14 PM

dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?

On 16/9/08 22:31, in article ,
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 16/9/08 20:56, in article
,
wrote:
[...]

the appetite may sicken and so die.......

Rusty Hinge 2 17-09-2008 08:36 PM

wrote:
[...]

When such a bite has stricken ogling eye.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Sacha[_3_] 17-09-2008 11:49 PM

dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?

On 17/9/08 20:36, in article ,
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 16/9/08 22:31, in article
,
snip

Exit, pursued by a bear. ;-)

Exit, pursuing a beer, Shirley?

Only on hot days and if clad in a bearskin. ;-)

Phew!

Not a bareskin, then.

the appetite may sicken and so die.......

When such a bite has stricken ogling eye.

You made that up, you poet, you!

Rusty Hinge 2 18-09-2008 08:29 PM

"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 16/9/08 22:31, in article
,

snip

Exit, pursued by a bear. ;-)

Exit, pursuing a beer, Shirley?

Only on hot days and if clad in a bearskin. ;-)

Phew!

Not a bareskin, then.

the appetite may sicken and so die.......

When such a bite has stricken ogling eye.

You made that up, you poet, you!

Want some more?

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/pomes.htm - thobut you has to lwk in
Sheddi