GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Well? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/178609-well.html)

'Mike' 15-09-2008 08:56 AM

Well?

One day God was looking down at earth and saw all of the misbehaving that
was going on. So he called one of his angels
to go to Earth for a time.

When he returned, the angel told God, 'Yes, it is bad on Earth; 95% are
misbehaving and only 5% are not.'

God thought for a moment and said, 'Maybe I had better send down another
angel to get a second opinion'

So God called another angel and sent him to Earth for a time too.

When the angel returned he went to God and said, 'Yes, it's true. The Earth
is in decline; 95% are misbehaving, but 5%
are being good.'

God was not pleased. So he decided to e-mail the 5% who were good, because
he wanted to encourage them, give them a
little something to help them keep going.

Do you know what the e-mail said?

No?

Okay, just checking with you lot. I didn't get one either...