GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden centre loos (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/178617-garden-centre-loos.html)

Pete C[_2_] 15-09-2008 08:04 PM

Garden centre loos

Borrowed, with permission, from another group.
Loos at Big Al's garden centre............
http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129603

http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129605

:)
--
Pete C
London UK

Sacha[_3_] 15-09-2008 08:06 PM

Garden centre loos

On 15/9/08 20:04, in article , "Pete C"
wrote:

Borrowed, with permission, from another group.
Loos at Big Al's garden centre............
http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129603

http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129605

:)

Yea!! ;-)) Brilliant.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Mary Fisher 15-09-2008 08:15 PM

Garden centre loos

"Pete C" wrote in message
Borrowed, with permission, from another group.
Loos at Big Al's garden centre............
http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129603

http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129605

:)
--
Pete C
London UK

Oh - I thought it was going to be bushes!

Mary

Pete C[_2_] 15-09-2008 08:19 PM

Garden centre loos

C" wrote:

Borrowed, with permission, from another group.
Loos at Big Al's garden centre............
http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129603

http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129605

:)

Yea!! ;-)) Brilliant.

;) thanks for not gazumping me :)
--
Pete C
London UK

Pete C[_2_] 15-09-2008 09:03 PM

Garden centre loos

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Pete C" wrote in message
Borrowed, with permission, from another group.
Loos at Big Al's garden centre............
http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129603

http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129605

:)
--
Pete C
London UK

Oh - I thought it was going to be bushes!

Mary

Or compost bins? lol
--
Pete C
London UK

Sacha[_3_] 16-09-2008 10:43 AM

Garden centre loos

On 15/9/08 20:19, in article , "Pete C"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:
On 15/9/08 20:04, in article
, "Pete
C" wrote:

Borrowed, with permission, from another group.
Loos at Big Al's garden centre............
http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129603

http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129605

:)

Yea!! ;-)) Brilliant.

;) thanks for not gazumping me :)

Wouldn't dream of it!
I forwarded that to a male relative who replied:
"I think that's called taking the pistil."
;-))

Gordon H[_3_] 16-09-2008 05:18 PM

Garden centre loos

In message , Pete C
writes
Borrowed, with permission, from another group.
Loos at Big Al's garden centre............
http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129603

http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129605

There will still be a small pool of water immediately in front of each
receptacle, judging by the state of most urinals I have seen.
;-)
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

Spider 16-09-2008 06:11 PM

Garden centre loos

"Pete C" wrote in message
Borrowed, with permission, from another group.
Loos at Big Al's garden centre............
http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129603

http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129605

:)
--
Pete C
London UK

Very colourful!, but perhaps a weed (get it!?) would have been more
appropriate. :~)

Spider

Mary Fisher 16-09-2008 08:07 PM

Garden centre loos

"Gordon H" wrote in message
In message , Pete C
writes
Borrowed, with permission, from another group.
Loos at Big Al's garden centre............
http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129603

http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129605

There will still be a small pool of water immediately in front of each
receptacle, judging by the state of most urinals I have seen.
;-)

That's not water ...

Mary

Gordon H[_3_] 16-09-2008 09:41 PM

Garden centre loos

In message , Mary Fisher
writes

"Gordon H" wrote in message
In message , Pete C
writes
Borrowed, with permission, from another group.
Loos at Big Al's garden centre............
http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129603

http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129605

There will still be a small pool of water immediately in front of each
receptacle, judging by the state of most urinals I have seen.
;-)

That's not water ...

Mary

Sharp intake of breath
_Really_???
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

Mary Fisher 17-09-2008 09:39 AM

Garden centre loos

"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message
"Mary Fisher" wrote:
"Gordon H" wrote:
Pete C writes
Borrowed, with permission, from another group.
Loos at Big Al's garden centre............
http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129603

http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129605

There will still be a small pool of water immediately in front of each
receptacle, judging by the state of most urinals I have seen.
;-)

That's not water ...

It is, it's been passed...

By the customer, whose standards are different from those of management - or
designer it would seem ...

Mary

Cat(h) 17-09-2008 01:58 PM

Garden centre loos

On Sep 16, 6:11*pm, "Spider" wrote:
"Pete C" wrote in message

Borrowed, with permission, from another group.
Loos at Big Al's garden centre............
http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129603

http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129605

:)
--
Pete C
London UK

Very colourful!, but perhaps a weed (get it!?) would have been more
appropriate. :~)

Spider

Now, I want to see the Ladies'.

Cat(h)

Sacha[_3_] 17-09-2008 02:19 PM

Garden centre loos

On 17/9/08 13:58, in article
, "Cat(h)"
wrote:

On Sep 16, 6:11*pm, "Spider" wrote:
"Pete C" wrote in message

Borrowed, with permission, from another group.
Loos at Big Al's garden centre............
http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129603

http://www.pbase.com/mfann56/image/103129605

:)
--
Pete C
London UK

Very colourful!, but perhaps a weed (get it!?) would have been more
appropriate. :~)

Spider

Now, I want to see the Ladies'.

Cat(h)

Just what crossed my mind but possibly rather more difficult to devise? ;-)