GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hampshire Saturday? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/178700-hampshire-saturday.html)

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 19-09-2008 08:35 AM

Hampshire Saturday?

I shall be at the Charity plant sale at Longstock if anyone wants to say
Hi!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Jeff Layman[_2_] 19-09-2008 09:26 AM

Hampshire Saturday?

Charlie Pridham wrote:
I shall be at the Charity plant sale at Longstock if anyone wants to
say Hi!

Are you sure it's Saturday? There is a charity event on Sunday.

--
Jeff
(cut "thetape" to reply)

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 19-09-2008 12:35 PM

Hampshire Saturday?

In article , lid
says...
Charlie Pridham wrote:
I shall be at the Charity plant sale at Longstock if anyone wants to
say Hi!

Are you sure it's Saturday? There is a charity event on Sunday.

Yes, quite sure the charity event is the Plant sale, but there is a band
and food stalls etc

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 19-09-2008 05:31 PM

Hampshire Saturday?

In article ,
says...
The message
from "Jeff Layman" contains these words:

Charlie Pridham wrote:
I shall be at the Charity plant sale at Longstock if anyone wants to
say Hi!

Are you sure it's Saturday? There is a charity event on Sunday.

I noticed that too but if you have a look at Charlie's website, under
events, it says Saturday 21st September.

HTH
Jennifer

The plant fair is definately on the Saturday 20th its in aid of North
Hampshire Medical fund and is being sponsered by John Lewis There will be
30 nurseries including 5 chealsea gold medalists Jazz band, Beer tent,
Hog Roast, Ice creams etc entry = £3 (free if you work for JL) parking is
free. It was a good day last year in the drizzle so I am looking forward
to a dry day tomorrow!
10-4pm

On Sunday 20th the actual water gardens at Longstock are open in aid of
the Motor Neurone Disease association.

alan.holmes 19-09-2008 08:06 PM

Hampshire Saturday?

Charlie Pridham wrote:
I shall be at the Charity plant sale at Longstock if anyone wants to
say Hi!

Are you sure it's Saturday? There is a charity event on Sunday.

I noticed that too but if you have a look at Charlie's website, under
events, it says Saturday 21st September.

Please, what is Charlie's website address?

HTH
Jennifer

Sacha[_3_] 19-09-2008 11:20 PM

Hampshire Saturday?

Charlie Pridham wrote:
[...]

It sounds a terrific 'day out', Charlie and the forecast seems set fair for
you, too. Hope it stays that way.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Sacha[_3_] 19-09-2008 11:21 PM

Hampshire Saturday?

Charlie Pridham wrote:
I shall be at the Charity plant sale at Longstock if anyone wants to
say Hi!

Are you sure it's Saturday? There is a charity event on Sunday.

I noticed that too but if you have a look at Charlie's website, under
events, it says Saturday 21st September.

Please, what is Charlie's website address?

It's in his sigfile.
www.roselandhouse.co.uk