GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Now a new raincoat. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/178852-now-new-raincoat.html)

Mike Derby[_2_] 27-09-2008 09:44 PM

Now a new raincoat.

Hi all,

After buying my Ray Ban sunglasses earlier in the year, it has been mostly
cloudy and has hardly stopped raining, at least in my neck of the woods. You
might all like to know that I have just bought a new, full length raincoat
for the winter. Keep your fingers crossed. ;-)

MD

'Mike' 27-09-2008 09:54 PM

Now a new raincoat.

--
"Mike Derby" wrote in message
Hi all,

After buying my Ray Ban sunglasses earlier in the year, it has been mostly
cloudy and has hardly stopped raining, at least in my neck of the woods.
You
might all like to know that I have just bought a new, full length raincoat
for the winter. Keep your fingers crossed. ;-)

MD

Please go and buy a pair of very good, hard wearing Wellington Boots as
well.

Thank you

Mike

Kate Morgan 28-09-2008 11:27 AM

Now a new raincoat.

--
"Mike Derby" wrote in message
Hi all,

After buying my Ray Ban sunglasses earlier in the year, it has been
mostly
cloudy and has hardly stopped raining, at least in my neck of the woods.
You
might all like to know that I have just bought a new, full length
raincoat
for the winter. Keep your fingers crossed. ;-)

MD

Please go and buy a pair of very good, hard wearing Wellington Boots as
well.

Thank you

Mike

I have ordered some wellies this very morning, hope that helps :-)))

kate

Mike Derby[_2_] 28-09-2008 03:10 PM

Now a new raincoat.

"Kate Morgan" wrote in a message;

I have ordered some wellies this very morning, hope that helps :-)))

kate

---
Good for you Kate, let's hope that together with my new raincoat and
your new wellies we all get a drier winter. 'Mike', I already have
decent wellies so I won't be buying a new pair.

MD

Kate Morgan 28-09-2008 10:34 PM

Now a new raincoat.

"Kate Morgan" wrote in a message;

I have ordered some wellies this very morning, hope that helps :-)))

kate

---
Good for you Kate, let's hope that together with my new raincoat and
your new wellies we all get a drier winter. 'Mike', I already have
decent wellies so I won't be buying a new pair.

MD

My 15 month old grandaughter has new Upsy Daisy wellies, does that count ?
actually she did go to bed in them so I am sure that is an omen but not
quite sure for what :-)

kate

'Mike' 28-09-2008 11:36 PM

Now a new raincoat.

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
et...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in a message;

I have ordered some wellies this very morning, hope that helps :-)))

kate

---
Good for you Kate, let's hope that together with my new raincoat and
your new wellies we all get a drier winter. 'Mike', I already have
decent wellies so I won't be buying a new pair.

MD

My 15 month old grandaughter has new Upsy Daisy wellies, does that count ?
actually she did go to bed in them so I am sure that is an omen but not
quite sure for what :-)

kate

Only if she has been picking and smelling Dandelions ;-)

Mike

tony newton 01-10-2008 04:36 AM

Now a new raincoat.

Could you start building an ark in the evenings?

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 21:54:19 +0100, "'Mike'"