GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   what a lucky girl I am :-) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/178942-what-lucky-girl-i-am.html)

Kate Morgan 02-10-2008 10:46 AM

what a lucky girl I am :-)

I have had two gifts this morning and it isn't even my birthday, one is the
latest Will Young album and the other is a pruning saw, so I can use one
whilst listening to the other :-)

kate

Sacha[_3_] 02-10-2008 11:37 AM

what a lucky girl I am :-)

On 2/10/08 10:46, in article
net, "Kate Morgan"
wrote:

I have had two gifts this morning and it isn't even my birthday, one is the
latest Will Young album and the other is a pruning saw, so I can use one
whilst listening to the other :-)

kate

Just don't fit earplugs to the pruning saw. ;-))
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

®óñ© © ²°¹°-°² 02-10-2008 12:11 PM

what a lucky girl I am :-)

On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:46:58 +0100, "Kate Morgan"
wrote and included this (or some of this):

I have had two gifts this morning and it isn't even my birthday, one is the
latest Will Young album and the other is a pruning saw, so I can use one
whilst listening to the other :-)

You could use the saw to prune the Cd.

Only the first 4 tracks are worth listening to, according to my
advisor.

--
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°²

Broadback 02-10-2008 02:04 PM

what a lucky girl I am :-)

®óñ© © ²°¹°-°² wrote:
On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:46:58 +0100, "Kate Morgan"
wrote and included this (or some of this):

I have had two gifts this morning and it isn't even my birthday, one is the
latest Will Young album and the other is a pruning saw, so I can use one
whilst listening to the other :-)

You could use the saw to prune the Cd.

Only the first 4 tracks are worth listening to, according to my
advisor.

Listen to the relaxing sound of the saw, while to CD is spinning on a
bit of string keeping the birds away!

R D S[_2_] 02-10-2008 06:12 PM

what a lucky girl I am :-)

Kate Morgan wrote:
I have had two gifts this morning and it isn't even my birthday, one
is the latest Will Young album and the other is a pruning saw, so I
can use one whilst listening to the other :-)

I would prune my ears off.

Rusty Hinge 2 02-10-2008 07:46 PM

what a lucky girl I am :-)

The message
from ®óñ© © ²°¹°-°² contains these words:
On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:46:58 +0100, "Kate Morgan"
wrote and included this (or some of this):

I have had two gifts this morning and it isn't even my birthday, one
is the
latest Will Young album and the other is a pruning saw, so I can use one
whilst listening to the other :-)

You could use the saw to prune the Cd.

Only the first 4 tracks are worth listening to, according to my
advisor.

Judge

Who is Will Young?

/Judge