Old 10-10-2008, 04:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Spare seeds!

Does this newsgroup have a seed bank? I have a good quantity of Morning
Glory, 'Grandpa Otts' seeds to give away, it seems a shame to otherwise
throw them away.

MikeD.

Old 10-10-2008, 04:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 10/10/08 15:25, in article , "Mike
Derby" wrote:

Does this newsgroup have a seed bank? I have a good quantity of Morning
Glory, 'Grandpa Otts' seeds to give away, it seems a shame to otherwise
throw them away.

MikeD.

Not a seed bank but people often swap seeds or pass them on to others.
Sometimes they opt to be repaid the postage, sometimes they just say "stick
it in a charity box".

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 10-10-2008, 07:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Mike Derby" wrote in message
Does this newsgroup have a seed bank? I have a good quantity of Morning
Glory, 'Grandpa Otts' seeds to give away, it seems a shame to otherwise
throw them away.

MikeD.

I am always a glad recipient of spare seeds, I put in to St Dunstans
http://www.st-dunstans.org.uk/ I will email you privately with my address
if you want it. thanks, Sheila.

Old 10-10-2008, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sheila" wrote in message
om...

"Mike Derby" wrote in message
Does this newsgroup have a seed bank? I have a good quantity of Morning
Glory, 'Grandpa Otts' seeds to give away, it seems a shame to otherwise
throw them away.

MikeD.

I am always a glad recipient of spare seeds, I put in to St Dunstans
http://www.st-dunstans.org.uk/ I will email you privately with my
address if you want it. thanks, Sheila.

The only seeds I can exchange are nasturtium I'm afraid, all the other seed
heads
just get lumped together in the paper bag, and nasturtium are patently
obvious..... I still have some if anyone wants to email me. remove the
obvious. You could always ask for a lucky dip though!