GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cordyline (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/179122-cordyline.html)

George[_9_] 11-10-2008 08:53 PM

Cordyline

I had two cordylines in my lawn, one has died, the other one is not too
healthy .Any ideas what is causing this? Thanks for any advise. Fred.

Rusty Hinge 2 11-10-2008 10:13 PM

Cordyline

The message
from "George" contains these words:

I had two cordylines in my lawn, one has died, the other one is not too
healthy .Any ideas what is causing this? Thanks for any advise.

What sort of cordyline?

There's rather a lot of scope...

Where are you? What sort of soil have you? Conditions - full sun - full
shade - bit of each?

Much, much, much more information needed to even begin to think about it!

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Derek Turner 11-10-2008 10:15 PM

Cordyline

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 20:53:46 +0100, George wrote:

I had two cordylines in my lawn, one has died, the other one is not too
healthy .Any ideas what is causing this? Thanks for any advise. Fred.

Please post the photo to a web-site (e.g. flickr). This is a text-only
newsgroup and your attachment has (rightly) been rejected.