GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   You're not, are you? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/179209-youre-not-you.html)

shazzbat 15-10-2008 10:18 AM

You're not, are you?

I hope that none of you are up to these naughty tricks.

http://www.birminghammail.net/news/b...7319-22029031/

Steve

Mary Fisher 15-10-2008 11:00 AM

You're not, are you?

"shazzbat" wrote in message
I hope that none of you are up to these naughty tricks.

http://www.birminghammail.net/news/b...7319-22029031/

Steve

If you lie in Birmingham you have to get your kicks somewhere ...

:-)

Mary

Rusty Hinge 2 15-10-2008 02:12 PM

You're not, are you?

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:
"shazzbat" wrote in message
I hope that none of you are up to these naughty tricks.

http://www.birminghammail.net/news/b...7319-22029031/

Steve

If you lie in Birmingham you have to get your kicks somewhere ...

:-)

I dunno - it depends who you're lying with...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig