GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Calling Pam Moore (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/179407-calling-pam-moore.html)

Emrys Davies[_2_] 25-10-2008 03:47 PM

Calling Pam Moore

Pam.,

There is a very good article on growing asparagus in today's
(25.10.2008)Gardening Telegraph and it is reproduced here
http://tinyurl.com/62vqcx except that an excellent colour photo. showing
someone planting on the desired ridge is not shown. Maybe you will be
able to get hold of it.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Pam Moore 25-10-2008 06:53 PM

Calling Pam Moore

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 15:47:27 +0100, "Emrys Davies"
wrote:

Pam.,

There is a very good article on growing asparagus in today's
(25.10.2008)Gardening Telegraph and it is reproduced here
http://tinyurl.com/62vqcx except that an excellent colour photo. showing
someone planting on the desired ridge is not shown. Maybe you will be
able to get hold of it.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Bless you Emrys. I can't read papers any more so miss out on these
things. I do have friends who takes the Telegraph so will be able to
get the article.
I transplanted a few younger crowns today, but the soil is so sticky
it was difficult work. A labour of love knowing I'll not get a crop
for about 3 years!

Pam in Bristol