GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ping Judith (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/179801-ping-judith.html)

Sheila 17-11-2008 01:34 PM

ping Judith

Many thanks, the seeds arrived today, I have donned my airtight
microbiological suit, and opened envelope, they look rather sweet seeds.....
When do you recommend sowing them?

Thanks again

Judith in France 17-11-2008 10:04 PM

ping Judith

On Nov 17, 1:34 pm, "Sheila" wrote:
Many thanks, the seeds arrived today, I have donned my airtight
microbiological suit, and opened envelope, they look rather sweet seeds.....
When do you recommend sowing them?

Thanks again

You are welcome. I would throw some into gravel now and they will
grow and save some for March and plant as you would a pereninel.

Judith