GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plant Identification (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/179977-plant-identification.html)

Tracey[_3_] 27-11-2008 01:19 PM

Plant Identification

Hi All. I was wondering if anybody could please identify this plant
(links below) - it is growing in a friend's garden in Germany. Thank
you!

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/ef4169f785.jpg

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/4e6e5cd55d.jpg

K 27-11-2008 01:38 PM

Plant Identification

Tracey writes
Hi All. I was wondering if anybody could please identify this plant
(links below) - it is growing in a friend's garden in Germany. Thank
you!

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/ef4169f785.jpg

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/4e6e5cd55d.jpg

Is it not just the usual yellow winter jasmine?
--
Kay

Gopher 27-11-2008 01:42 PM

Plant Identification

In message
,
Tracey writes
Hi All. I was wondering if anybody could please identify this plant
(links below) - it is growing in a friend's garden in Germany. Thank
you!

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/ef4169f785.jpg

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/4e6e5cd55d.jpg

Looks like Winter Jasmine to me.

--
Gopher .... I know my place!

Tracey[_3_] 27-11-2008 01:56 PM

Plant Identification

On 27 Nov, 13:38, K wrote:
Tracey writes

Hi All. *I was wondering if anybody could please identify this plant
(links below) - it is growing in a friend's garden in Germany. *Thank
you!

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/ef4169f785.jpg

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/4e6e5cd55d.jpg

Is it not just the usual yellow winter jasmine?
--
Kay

Wow, quick replies - many thanks Anne and Kay!

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 28-11-2008 05:20 PM

Plant Identification

The message
from Tracey contains these words:

Hi All. I was wondering if anybody could please identify this plant
(links below) - it is growing in a friend's garden in Germany. Thank
you!

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/ef4169f785.jpg

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/4e6e5cd55d.jpg

Winter jasmine.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 28-11-2008 05:22 PM

Plant Identification

The message
from Tracey contains these words:

Hi All. I was wondering if anybody could please identify this plant
(links below) - it is growing in a friend's garden in Germany. Thank
you!

Oh, I meant to add - do you want some rooted layerings?

They sprout like weeds in my garden.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig