GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ping judith (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/180154-ping-judith.html)

Sheila 02-12-2008 05:37 PM

ping judith

Don't forget to send me your address for the agapanthus seeds.....offer open
to anyone else btw. remove invalid in my email address.

Judith in France 03-12-2008 10:23 AM

ping judith

On Dec 2, 5:37 pm, "Sheila" wrote:
Don't forget to send me your address for the agapanthus seeds.....offer open
to anyone else btw. remove invalid in my email address.

I did send it!!!!!! Can you email me again so that I can add on my
reply!!! Looking forward to the seeds but I will need a bit of advice
on when to sow etc.

Judith

Sheila 03-12-2008 01:13 PM

ping judith

"Judith in France" wrote in message
On Dec 2, 5:37 pm, "Sheila" wrote:
Don't forget to send me your address for the agapanthus seeds.....offer
open
to anyone else btw. remove invalid in my email address.

I did send it!!!!!! Can you email me again so that I can add on my
reply!!! Looking forward to the seeds but I will need a bit of advice
on when to sow etc.

Judith

ok, I'll reply to you via email, I have written instructions on the
envelope....

Judith in France 03-12-2008 03:43 PM

ping judith

On Dec 3, 1:13 pm, "Sheila" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in ...

On Dec 2, 5:37 pm, "Sheila" wrote:
Don't forget to send me your address for the agapanthus seeds.....offer
open
to anyone else btw. remove invalid in my email address.

I did send it!!!!!! Can you email me again so that I can add on my
reply!!! Looking forward to the seeds but I will need a bit of advice
on when to sow etc.

Judith

ok, I'll reply to you via email, I have written instructions on the
envelope....

Got your email thanks, I just hope you got my reply!

Judith

Sheila 03-12-2008 06:22 PM

ping judith

"Judith in France" wrote in message
On Dec 3, 1:13 pm, "Sheila" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in

On Dec 2, 5:37 pm, "Sheila" wrote:
Don't forget to send me your address for the agapanthus
seeds.....offer
open
to anyone else btw. remove invalid in my email address.

I did send it!!!!!! Can you email me again so that I can add on my
reply!!! Looking forward to the seeds but I will need a bit of advice
on when to sow etc.

Judith

ok, I'll reply to you via email, I have written instructions on the
envelope....

Got your email thanks, I just hope you got my reply!

Judith

Yes I did, and they have been posted, as have Adrian's!