GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Have I done something wrong with my polypody? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/180390-have-i-done-something-wrong-my-polypody.html)

charliechaplin 19-12-2008 09:44 AM

Have I done something wrong with my polypody?

Hello,

I hope that I might write this post in here. Here is what this is all about:

I have recently transplanted two polypodies. Reasons of doing this at winter? One of polypodies was in very bad condition, second was very well but the pot was too small. I've done it about week ago and the result is quite bad unfortunately. I can't tell anything about the first polypody but the second one is starting to get brown...and I am starting to get worried - have I done something wrong? Or I just have to wait a little while? Can I make something?

Will be very thankful for all your advice!