GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help appreciated for Bluberry pruning (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/180684-help-appreciated-bluberry-pruning.html)

Red_Tomato 06-01-2009 08:30 PM

Help appreciated for Bluberry pruning

Hi Guys need some help...

I have a very small bluberry plant/bush i bought last summer. There
were a few blueberries on it at the time. Its now got no leaves and
is a really nice red colour ( branches) but do I need to prune it at
all? when its that small ( around 1 -1/2 ft tall).

Thanks

Red_Tomato :-)

------------------------------
Want to make money online from home join the most exclusive renowned
Maverick Money Makers @ www.moneymakergenerator.com

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 07-01-2009 07:10 PM

Help appreciated for Bluberry pruning

The message
from Red_Tomato contains these words:

Hi Guys need some help...

I have a very small bluberry plant/bush i bought last summer. There
were a few blueberries on it at the time. Its now got no leaves and
is a really nice red colour ( branches) but do I need to prune it at
all? when its that small ( around 1 -1/2 ft tall).

Does anyone prune blueberry bushes?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Emrys Davies 07-01-2009 08:46 PM

"Red_Tomato" wrote in message
Hi Guys need some help...

I have a very small bluberry plant/bush i bought last summer. There
were a few blueberries on it at the time. Its now got no leaves and
is a really nice red colour ( branches) but do I need to prune it at
all? when its that small ( around 1 -1/2 ft tall).

Thanks

Red_Tomato :-)

An abundance of information for you he http://tinyurl.com/9qtzzc

Regards,