GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   This is funny but very interesting as well. The Glowing Tomatoe (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/180741-funny-but-very-interesting-well-glowing-tomatoe.html)

Smiley 10-01-2009 11:25 PM

This is funny but very interesting as well. The Glowing Tomatoe

Hi Guys,
Check this glowing tomatoe out and how they did it on the video.
Very interesting..watch the whole video and the end will show the
Glowing Tomatoe.
http://www.diylife.com/2007/08/14/at...wing-tomatoes/

[email protected] 11-01-2009 11:55 AM

On 10 Jan, 23:25, Smiley wrote:
Hi Guys,
* * Check this glowing tomatoe out and how they did it on the video.
Very interesting..watch the whole video and the end will show the
Glowing Tomatoe.http://www.diylife.com/2007/08/14/at...wing-tomatoes/

Could be used at Halloween - I wonder if it would work with a pumpkin?
I won't try this with my toddlers group though ;o)