Old 11-01-2009, 02:57 PM
Registered User

Default wacky warehouse

ok this may sound crazy but i work in a wacky warehouse and i am looking for seeds that can be grown on cotton wool. like when you were little and grew cress in infants school or play group.
__________________
everybody needs a hug from time to time
Old 11-01-2009, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"agentelrond" wrote ...

ok this may sound crazy but i work in a wacky warehouse and i am looking
for seeds that can be grown on cotton wool. like when you were little
and grew cress in infants school or play group.

Try...

http://www.thompson-morgan.com/searc...arch=sprouting

and do a search for "sprouting" on any of the other seed merchants sites.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 12-01-2009, 06:11 PM
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Hobden View Post
"agentelrond" wrote ...
ok this may sound crazy but i work in a wacky warehouse and i am looking
for seeds that can be grown on cotton wool. like when you were little
and grew cress in infants school or play group.

Try...
http://www.thompson-morgan.com/searc...arch=sprouting
and do a search for "sprouting" on any of the other seed merchants sites.
Bob, I had this terrible suspicion that "wacky warehouse" might be slang for an illicit indoor marijuana nursery. But there is a chain of children's play and activity centres of that name, and our elfin correspondent really does want something like cress seed. Phew.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:10 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by echinosum View Post
Bob, I had this terrible suspicion that "wacky warehouse" might be slang for an illicit indoor marijuana nursery. But there is a chain of children's play and activity centres of that name, and our elfin correspondent really does want something like cress seed. Phew.
yes cress seeds i planted some with the little darlings today it reminded me of when i was at school
everybody needs a hug from time to time