GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sos: Stephen Wolstenholme (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/180917-sos-stephen-wolstenholme.html)

D520 25-01-2009 01:59 AM

Sos: Stephen Wolstenholme

Father's name ''Roy'' ?

If so.. I have been searching for you for YEARS. If it's you Steve.. would you please give me 5 minutes of your time ? private message me ? It is family related.

Thank You.

D.

Stephen Wolstenholme 25-01-2009 10:44 AM

Sos: Stephen Wolstenholme

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 01:59:09 +0000, D520
wrote:

Father's name ''Roy'' ?

Not me.

--
Neural Planner Software Ltd http://www.NPSL1.com

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 25-01-2009 01:20 PM

Sos: Stephen Wolstenholme

The message
from Stephen Wolstenholme contains these words:
On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 01:59:09 +0000, D520
wrote:

Father's name ''Roy'' ?

Not me.

There's another Stephen Wolstonholme of my very faint acquaintance -
assuming he isn't our Steve - who used to be, and may still be, a
customer of a hi-fi business called The Emporium.

Check first that he is a different entity, and if he is, e-mail me, and
I'll give you the Emporium's e-addy.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 26-01-2009 03:08 PM

Sos: Stephen Wolstenholme

The message
from Anne Welsh Jackson contains these words:
wrote:

Father's name ''Roy'' ?

Not me.

There's another Stephen Wolstonholme of my very faint acquaintance -
assuming he isn't our Steve - who used to be, and may still be, a
customer of a hi-fi business called The Emporium.

Are you talking about "our" Steve Wolstenholme (i.e. the Zetnutter)?
This Steve is a different Ateve IYSWIM.

Check first that he is a different entity, and if he is, e-mail me, and
I'll give you the Emporium's e-addy.

No, *OUR* Steve Wolstenholme wasn't the Emporium customer.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig