GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   woo hoo.... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/180931-woo-hoo.html)

Sheila 25-01-2009 04:32 PM

woo hoo....

My agapanthus has germinated, well I have one seedling up... have to find
the camera to take pics, seedling is really small, but its not had any heat
under it, just in conservatory under cling film.

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 25-01-2009 05:02 PM

woo hoo....

The message
from "Sheila" contains these words:

My agapanthus has germinated, well I have one seedling up... have to find
the camera to take pics, seedling is really small, but its not had any heat
under it, just in conservatory under cling film.

Coo! Such a lot of cling-film!

D&RFC

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Spider 25-01-2009 05:07 PM

woo hoo....

"Sheila" wrote in message
m...
My agapanthus has germinated, well I have one seedling up... have to find
the camera to take pics, seedling is really small, but its not had any
heat under it, just in conservatory under cling film.

Hi Sheila,

Mine are doing very well; one or two are at least 1" high. I'm eager to pot
them on, but think I'll wait while a few more catch up. It's very exciting!

Spider

Sheila 25-01-2009 05:25 PM

woo hoo....

"Spider" wrote in message

"Sheila" wrote in message
m...
My agapanthus has germinated, well I have one seedling up... have to find
the camera to take pics, seedling is really small, but its not had any
heat under it, just in conservatory under cling film.

Hi Sheila,

Mine are doing very well; one or two are at least 1" high. I'm eager to
pot them on, but think I'll wait while a few more catch up. It's very
exciting!

Spider

Thats good, I'm going to leave mine under cover till they get just a tad
bigger.