GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Great Website I have ever found in my life (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/180960-great-website-i-have-ever-found-my-life.html)

sunil_kumar 27-01-2009 04:21 AM

Great Website I have ever found in my life

While Surfing over the internet, I found an amazing work from home
website. This website is fantastic, its clear and open. The site
offers different types of home jobs, which you can start or work on in
your spare time. The incomes are mind blowing. I recommend you this
site honestly. Just visit the site, and I'm sure you'll end up with
one of the job on this site.

http://www.jobsinus.us/306.html

http://ecommerceupdation.blogspot.com/

http://www.jobsinus.us/signup-306.html

Instantly Turn your Computer into a Super TV. Enjoy iPod, PSP, IPhone,
Movies, Music, MP3, TV Shows! -

http://cbnk.biz/HLSTV377749VERBGJM

Send SMS to India @ 1 Cent / SMS! Packs Start $2 Only -

http://cbnk.biz/HL1CS377749VERBGJM

Win cash Rs.10,000. SMS BLUFF to 57333 (India Only) Free registration!
-

http://cbnk.biz/HLDDT377749VERBGJM

Register (any name) .com website for 1 Year @ Rs.365 Only! Hurry! -

http://cbnk.biz/HLDOM377749VERBGJM

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 27-01-2009 11:00 AM

Great Website I have ever found in my life

Plonk

moghouse 29-01-2009 10:46 AM

On 27 Jan, 04:21, sunil_kumar wrote:
While Surfing over the internet, I found an amazing work from home
website. This website is fantastic, its clear and open. The site
offers different types of home jobs, which you can start or work on in
your spare time.

Spare time? I am thinking you are kidding me. There is the shopping,
the cooking, the washing, the ironing, the cleaning, the
gardening......................................!

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 29-01-2009 12:57 PM

Great Website I have ever found in my life

The message

from moghouse contains these words:

On 27 Jan, 04:21, sunil_kumar wrote:
While Surfing over the internet, I found an amazing work from home
website. This website is fantastic, its clear and open. The site
offers different types of home jobs, which you can start or work on in
your spare time.

Spare time? I am thinking you are kidding me. There is the shopping,
the cooking, the washing, the ironing, the cleaning, the

She said...

....................I don't even have time to........

But I won't finish the joke...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig