GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Canarina canariensis (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/181056-canarina-canariensis.html)

Janet Tweedy 03-02-2009 11:33 AM

Canarina canariensis

For various reasons someone gave me seeds of Canarina canariensis to
grow fro them. I did see a very large plant in full flower in the new
glasshouse at Wisley last week but I am not sure what the best
conditions would be for them.

For instance the packet/plastic bag says "sow in winter, don't allow to
dry out" but B&T seeds online say "1mm deep at 22degrees C"

I know germination will be erratic but does anyone know any other tips?

Janet

p.s. Thanks to everyone on UkRec who sent me cards, they were much
appreciated.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph