GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cedric Morris (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/181206-cedric-morris.html)

Janet Tweedy 13-02-2009 09:02 AM

Cedric Morris

Can anyone tell me where i could get Cedric Morris narcissi? Most places
seem out of stock but it was to be a present to a fellow committee
member on his wedding and I've been given the job of tracking some
down:)
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Jimbob[_2_] 13-02-2009 09:33 PM

Cedric Morris

Janet Tweedy wrote:
Can anyone tell me where i could get Cedric Morris narcissi? Most places
seem out of stock but it was to be a present to a fellow committee
member on his wedding and I've been given the job of tracking some down:)

www.plantsforshade.co.uk appear to have them in stock - £5 each though!

Jeff
NE England

Janet Tweedy 14-02-2009 12:54 PM

Cedric Morris

In article , Jimbob
writes
Janet Tweedy wrote:
Can anyone tell me where i could get Cedric Morris narcissi? Most
places seem out of stock but it was to be a present to a fellow
committee member on his wedding and I've been given the job of
tracking some down:)

www.plantsforshade.co.uk appear to have them in stock - £5 each though!

Jeff
NE England

Thanks Jeff. I'll try them on Monday. i did ring a few links up and
though they had them available online it turned out they were sold out.
i know they are dear! Several of us are each going to buy two or three
for a friend's wedding present so he'll end up with a group!

Janet