GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   An apple a day... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/181225-apple-day.html)

Katie[_2_] 14-02-2009 04:38 PM

An apple a day...

....keeps the doctor away. Or so they say.

Does anyone know what type of apple this is please?

http://77.247.179.169/images/full/41/125/1259678296.jpg

Is it a dessert apple?

Thanks in advance.

Katie.

Tony 15-02-2009 12:00 AM

An apple a day...

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 18:22:43 -0500, Pugsley wrote:

Are you the new "Cory Richardson"?

Are you his top posting bum chum?

Kate Connally 16-02-2009 05:36 PM

An apple a day...

Katie wrote:
...keeps the doctor away. Or so they say.

Well, if I were the doctor a "delicious" apple would
certainly keep me away. ;-)

Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Goomba 17-02-2009 12:57 AM

An apple a day...

Kate Connally wrote:
Katie wrote:
...keeps the doctor away. Or so they say.

Well, if I were the doctor a "delicious" apple would
certainly keep me away. ;-)

Kate

Golden Delicious apples are everything that Red Delicious are not.

Andy 17-02-2009 01:13 AM

An apple a day...

Katie said...

...keeps the doctor away. Or so they say.

Does anyone know what type of apple this is please?

http://77.247.179.169/images/full/41/125/1259678296.jpg

Is it a dessert apple?

Thanks in advance.

Katie.

Fuji apples peeled and cored and sliced by the new-fangled hand-cranked
contraption.

If I knew better, I'd sitting pretty in pie!

Best,

Andy

Dave 17-02-2009 09:51 PM

An apple a day...

Goomba wrote:
Kate Connally wrote:
Katie wrote:
...keeps the doctor away. Or so they say.

Well, if I were the doctor a "delicious" apple would
certainly keep me away. ;-)

Kate

Golden Delicious apples are everything that Red Delicious are not.

As long as they are not French.

Dave