GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wheelbarrow with TWO wheels (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/181286-wheelbarrow-two-wheels.html)

Rosey1959 18-02-2009 11:43 AM

Wheelbarrow with TWO wheels

My friend in USA has a fold-up thick plastic, two-wheeled wheelbarrow. It has a ten-year guarantee. I couldn't believe the amount of lawn cuttings and weeds it took. It folded almost flat on her inside garage wall whilst hanging up. She even washed her dog in it because apparently it's 99% waterproof. There are different sizes but she bought a green handled one! She can't remember the name, something like fold-a-barrow?

Does any one have an idea where I could buy one in the UK? I would really appreciate knowing. Thank you.