Old 19-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Registered User

Default Gardens Illustrated magazine - please can anybody help??

Hello there,

I am trying hard to track down a back issue of Gardens Illustrated magazine. It's number 115, published July 2006.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone can help or point me in the right direction.

Money paid, of course!

Unfortunately this particular back copy is no longer available from the publisher.

All help very much appreciated.

Best regards,

Annelise.
Old 22-02-2009, 01:35 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annelise View Post
Hello there,

I am trying hard to track down a back issue of Gardens Illustrated magazine. It's number 115, published July 2006.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone can help or point me in the right direction.

Money paid, of course!

Unfortunately this particular back copy is no longer available from the publisher.

All help very much appreciated.

Best regards,

Annelise.
Sorry. Thought I might have one, but I stopped buying it in 2005 after the BBC took it over.
Old 26-02-2009, 11:13 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by beccabunga View Post
Sorry. Thought I might have one, but I stopped buying it in 2005 after the BBC took it over.
Thank you for looking - much appreciated!! I am still hunting, but without any luck, sadly.
Old 26-02-2009, 11:43 AM
Registered User

Love flowers? See more at Vanatta flowers.
Old 26-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Registered User

Thank you for looking, Beccabunga - much appreciated!! I am still hunting, but without any luck, sadly.