GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What grass? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/181411-what-grass.html)

abc 24-02-2009 05:26 PM

What grass?

Hi All

My lawn is on the North side of my house so it does not get a lot of sun .

I live at about latitude 32 degrees North so the climate here is pretty
warm. I need to cover some bald patches on the lawn , what would be the
best kind of grass seeds I can use there?

Thanks

[email protected] 24-02-2009 05:27 PM

What grass?

In article , abc wrote:

My lawn is on the North side of my house so it does not get a lot of sun .

I live at about latitude 32 degrees North so the climate here is pretty
warm. I need to cover some bald patches on the lawn , what would be the
best kind of grass seeds I can use there?

Not the same kinds as we use in the UK.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

pied piper 24-02-2009 06:49 PM

What grass?

"abc" wrote in message ...
Hi All

My lawn is on the North side of my house so it does not get a lot of sun .

I live at about latitude 32 degrees North so the climate here is pretty
warm. I need to cover some bald patches on the lawn , what would be the
best kind of grass seeds I can use there?

Thanks

a dwarf ryegrass very hardy