Old 24-02-2009, 09:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default hands-up Hugh Jampton

'Fraid you live in my killfile 'cos your 'nobody@' address is overused
by spammers and trolls - or has been so.

If ever you wonder why I'm ignoring you, it's because I can't see you.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 25-02-2009, 12:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 24, 8:57*pm, Rusty_Hinge

Hands up Hugh Jampton? Do you mind awfully if I opt out, only I am
still waiting for my new pair of industrial rubber gloves to arrive!
Old 25-02-2009, 01:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message

from moghouse contains these words:
On Feb 24, 8:57*pm, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:

Hands up Hugh Jampton? Do you mind awfully if I opt out, only I am
still waiting for my new pair of industrial rubber gloves to arrive!

Well, I *WAS* going to say "Stand up, Hugh Jampton", but...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 25-02-2009, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 25, 12:24*pm, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:

Hands up Hugh Jampton? *Do you mind awfully if I opt out, only I am
still waiting for my new pair of industrial rubber gloves to arrive!

Well, I *WAS* going to say "Stand up, Hugh Jampton", but...

You seriously think we are going to believe that? We know that since
the weather is inclement and you can't get out into the garden you
were going to take up glove puppetry!
Old 25-02-2009, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

Hands up Hugh Jampton? *Do you mind awfully if I opt out, only I am
still waiting for my new pair of industrial rubber gloves to arrive!

Well, I *WAS* going to say "Stand up, Hugh Jampton", but...

You seriously think we are going to believe that? We know that since
the weather is inclement and you can't get out into the garden you
were going to take up glove puppetry!

I could make a good fist of that...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Old 26-02-2009, 12:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
Hands up Hugh Jampton? *Do you mind awfully if I opt out, only I am
still waiting for my new pair of industrial rubber gloves to arrive!

Well, I *WAS* going to say "Stand up, Hugh Jampton", but...

You seriously think we are going to believe that? We know that since
the weather is inclement and you can't get out into the garden you
were going to take up glove puppetry!

I could make a good fist of that...

Sorry fisting is strictly taboo on this group!
Old 26-02-2009, 03:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
Hands up Hugh Jampton? *Do you mind awfully if I opt out, only I am
still waiting for my new pair of industrial rubber gloves to arrive!

Well, I *WAS* going to say "Stand up, Hugh Jampton", but...
You seriously think we are going to believe that? We know that since
the weather is inclement and you can't get out into the garden you
were going to take up glove puppetry!

I could make a good fist of that...

Sorry fisting is strictly taboo on this group!

Now, would I even *THINK* of it?

--
Rusty

Hugh Johnson Books, books, books? Jim W United Kingdom 0 17-08-2003 09:45 PM
Gardening chapped hands and eczema gnmouser Texas 0 15-04-2003 03:20 AM
Chapped hands and eczema gnmouser Ponds (alternative) 0 15-04-2003 03:20 AM
[IBC] Juniper Hands John NJ Bonsai 3 07-04-2003 10:08 PM
Extra Pair of Hands BenignVanilla Ponds 4 30-03-2003 07:32 PM