GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sansevieria hahnii (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/181469-sansevieria-hahnii.html)

someone 27-02-2009 05:24 PM

Sansevieria hahnii

Does anybody know of a U.K. source for this small rosette-like plant? I
have had one for many years but this winter it died and I would love to get
another one.

Thanks for any help.

someone

Sacha[_3_] 27-02-2009 11:20 PM

Sansevieria hahnii

On 27/2/09 17:24, in article ,
"someone" wrote:

Does anybody know of a U.K. source for this small rosette-like plant? I
have had one for many years but this winter it died and I would love to get
another one.

Thanks for any help.

someone

In the Plant Finder of 2007/08 I see one supplier, Shrubland Park Nurseries
in Ipswich whose tel. No. is 01473 833187
email
Best to contact them before you jump into the car! ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

someone 27-02-2009 11:27 PM

Sansevieria hahnii

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 27/2/09 17:24, in article ,
"someone" wrote:

Does anybody know of a U.K. source for this small rosette-like plant? I
have had one for many years but this winter it died and I would love to
get
another one.

Thanks for any help.

someone

In the Plant Finder of 2007/08 I see one supplier, Shrubland Park
Nurseries
in Ipswich whose tel. No. is 01473 833187
email
Best to contact them before you jump into the car! ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Thanks a lot, Sacha, I will email them for more info.

Regards,

someone