GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   "Dwarf" Buddleia? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/181555-dwarf-buddleia.html)

Michael Bell 04-03-2009 11:16 AM

"Dwarf" Buddleia?

Last year Peter Barrets, my local garden centre had on sale some
"Dwarf" Buddleias, "Maximum growth height 1 Metre". I hesitated - and
they sold out. They would fit quite well round the stem of a standard
rose which I have.

Does anybody have experience of this type?

I live in Newcastle

Michael Bell

Sacha[_3_] 04-03-2009 11:20 AM

"Dwarf" Buddleia?

On 4/3/09 11:16, in article ,
"Michael Bell" wrote:

Last year Peter Barrets, my local garden centre had on sale some
"Dwarf" Buddleias, "Maximum growth height 1 Metre". I hesitated - and
they sold out. They would fit quite well round the stem of a standard
rose which I have.

Does anybody have experience of this type?

I live in Newcastle

Michael Bell

Try looking at and for Buddleia davidii Nanho Blue or the White, perhaps?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com