GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   frogspawn (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/181577-frogspawn.html)

cineman 04-03-2009 10:07 PM

frogspawn

Hi All,
Had a tear in the liner of my wildlife pond, about 2 mtrs by 3 mtrs and 20
cm at the deepest, repaired it and topped up Tusday , was helped by the
amount of rain we had.
This morning (WEdnesday) We had frogspawn in the pond Last year it was 10th
March first spawn, previous year the 12th.
My only problem will be to try and ensure it does not freeze with the
forecast -4 C overnight, lost so much last year due to freezing over.
Regards
Cineman