GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Infestation (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/181645-infestation.html)

Penny[_2_] 08-03-2009 07:10 PM

Infestation

I see Ophelia is infesting this group now.

Bad luck :-(

Ophelia 08-03-2009 07:53 PM

Infestation

Penny wrote:
I see Ophelia is infesting this group now.

Bad luck :-(

There are few posters here that know me.

Sacha, Aries and Rusty. If anyone of those asks me to stop posting here, I
will.

Judith in France 08-03-2009 08:18 PM

Infestation

On Mar 8, 7:53*pm, "Ophelia" wrote:
Penny wrote:
I see Ophelia is infesting this group now.

Bad luck :-(

There are few posters here that know me.

Sacha, Aries and Rusty. *If anyone of those asks me to stop posting here, I
will.

Why on earth would you stop posting here? Don't be daft, you have
brought a lot to urg in the short time you have been here.

Judith

Judith in France 08-03-2009 08:19 PM

Infestation

On Mar 8, 7:10*pm, Penny wrote:
I see Ophelia is infesting this group now.

Bad luck :-(

Erm... Penny is it this time? Back off, we don't like stuff like this
in urg. Ophelia came here in peace, leave her alone.

Judith

Pete C[_2_] 08-03-2009 09:59 PM

Infestation

Ophelia wrote:
Penny wrote:
I see Ophelia is infesting this group now.

Bad luck :-(

There are few posters here that know me.

Sacha, Aries and Rusty. If anyone of those asks me to stop posting
here, I will.

I know you. No probs here. You post away :)
--
Pete C
London UK

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 08-03-2009 11:25 PM

Infestation

The message
from Penny contains these words:

I see Ophelia is infesting this group now.

Bad luck :-(

Plonk

--
Rusty

Part_No 09-03-2009 02:50 PM

Infestation

Penny wrote in news:mn.447e7d93f92d2887.67894
@dodgit.com:

I see Ophelia is infesting this group now.

Bad luck :-(

Penny,

The infestation is probably in your head.

Take care and best wishes to your recovery prog.

Early diagnosis is crucial if you are to recover.

Best wishes
Part_No