Old 14-03-2009, 12:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Pebble tile, mosaic, marble, gravel(PT GOLDEN STONE INDONEsia)

On 14/3/09 00:12, in article
, "Rusty_Hinge"
wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 13/3/09 17:41, in article
, "Rusty_Hinge"
wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 13/3/09 00:50, in article
, "Rusty_Hinge"
wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 12/3/09 22:56, in article
,
"moghouse" wrote:
On Mar 12, 10:51*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 12/3/09 20:39, in article
, "mark"
wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:19:01 +0000, Sacha

wrote:
On 12/3/09 13:12, in article
,
"moghouse" wrote:
On Mar 12, 12:53 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 12/3/09 10:54, in article
, "Rusty_Hinge"
wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 11/3/09 19:00, in article
,
" wrote:
In article

moghouse wrote:
On Mar 11, 4:32=A0pm, Rusty_Hinge

wrote:

Look at what happened to Swanage when they exported their local
stone
all over
the world.

And Atlantis! I ask you - where is Atlantis now? Why,
lapidate the
crows
with golden stone, they dug a deep hole and let the water
in, and
the
poor hooters just couldn't bail fast enough.

Well thank goodness that there is someone else here that
understands.
Perhaps you could explain to that pseudo cloggy sometime.
Though I
have a feeling that the Atlantis disaster was something to
do with
Terns.

It may be our tern next.

Don't be so gullible.

That was an auk word pun.

If you buzz ard enough, it works well.

I'm sorry but the last two are disqualified, neither heron or
buzzard
are allowed in a seabird punfest. I'll get your coats!

They're on the shag pile carpet.

Being a bit of a head in the sand martin, I steered clear of
that one.

Had you bittern off more than you could chew?

mark

Cor - mo' rant!!

Will you please stop huffin' and puffin!

Alba tross with you if you keep this up!

These puns are enough to curlew right up.

Wader minute - I've run out of birds!

I think I have the harnser...

Oh, frigate!

Plover!

I think you need a razor, bill.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 14-03-2009, 01:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 12/3/09 22:56, in article
,
"moghouse" wrote:
On Mar 12, 10:51*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 12/3/09 20:39, in article
, "mark"
wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:19:01 +0000, Sacha

wrote:
On 12/3/09 13:12, in article
,
"moghouse" wrote:
On Mar 12, 12:53 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 12/3/09 10:54, in article
, "Rusty_Hinge"
wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 11/3/09 19:00, in article
,
" wrote:
In article

wrote:

[...]

Thank God a bearded tit isn't a seabird...

--
Rusty
Old 14-03-2009, 02:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 14/3/09 12:51, in article
, "Rusty_Hinge"

wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 12/3/09 22:56, in article
,
"moghouse" wrote:
On Mar 12, 10:51*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 12/3/09 20:39, in article
, "mark"
wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:19:01 +0000, Sacha

wrote:
On 12/3/09 13:12, in article
,
"moghouse" wrote:
On Mar 12, 12:53 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 12/3/09 10:54, in article
, "Rusty_Hinge"
wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 11/3/09 19:00, in article
,
" wrote:
In article

wrote:

[...]

Or even a great one!

Old 14-03-2009, 03:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 12/3/09 22:56, in article
,
"moghouse" wrote:
On Mar 12, 10:51*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 12/3/09 20:39, in article
, "mark"
wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:19:01 +0000, Sacha

wrote:
On 12/3/09 13:12, in article
,
"moghouse" wrote:
On Mar 12, 12:53 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 12/3/09 10:54, in article
, "Rusty_Hinge"
wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 11/3/09 19:00, in article
,
" wrote:
In article

wrote:

[...]

A pair would be better...

--
Tony
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 14-03-2009, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Martin contains these words:
On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 13:54:09 +0000, Sacha wrote:
On 14/3/09 12:51, in article
, "Rusty_Hinge"
wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 12/3/09 22:56, in article
,
"moghouse" wrote:
On Mar 12, 10:51*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 12/3/09 20:39, in article
, "mark"
wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:19:01 +0000, Sacha

wrote:
On 12/3/09 13:12, in article
,
"moghouse" wrote:
On Mar 12, 12:53 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 12/3/09 10:54, in article
, "Rusty_Hinge"
wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 11/3/09 19:00, in article
,
" wrote:
In article

wrote:
[...]

I'll get yours - an auk is not a heron, and it's 'neither heron NOR
buzzard IS allowed'

They're on the shag pile carpet.
Being a bit of a head in the sand martin, I steered clear of
that one.
Had you bittern off more than you could chew?
Cor - mo' rant!!
Will you please stop huffin' and puffin!
Alba tross with you if you keep this up!
These puns are enough to curlew right up.
Wader minute - I've run out of birds!
I think I have the harnser...
Oh, frigate!
Plover!
I think you need a razor, bill.
Thank God a bearded tit isn't a seabird...

Or even a great one!

a pair of real love birds.

Boom-Boom!

Old 14-03-2009, 08:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Martin contains these words:
On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 14:51:12 GMT, Rusty_Hinge

wrote:
The message
from Martin contains these words:
On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 13:54:09 +0000, Sacha
wrote:
On 14/3/09 12:51, in article
, "Rusty_Hinge"
wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 12/3/09 22:56, in article
,
"moghouse" wrote:
On Mar 12, 10:51*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 12/3/09 20:39, in article
, "mark"
wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:19:01 +0000, Sacha

wrote:
On 12/3/09 13:12, in article
,
"moghouse" wrote:
On Mar 12, 12:53 pm, Sacha
wrote:
On 12/3/09 10:54, in article
,
"Rusty_Hinge"
wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these
words:
On 11/3/09 19:00, in article
,
" wrote:
In article

wrote:
[...]

A rather tired an emotional post, Rusty

None of what you a attribute to me was written by me, and you aren't Tony.

Looks in mirror - well, I am now...

--
Rusty
Old 14-03-2009, 08:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Martin contains these words:
wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 12/3/09 22:56, in article
,
"moghouse" wrote:
On Mar 12, 10:51*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 12/3/09 20:39, in article
, "mark"
wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:19:01 +0000, Sacha

wrote:
On 12/3/09 13:12, in article
,
"moghouse" wrote:
On Mar 12, 12:53 pm, Sacha
wrote:
On 12/3/09 10:54, in article
,
"Rusty_Hinge"
wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 11/3/09 19:00, in article
,
" wrote:
In article

wrote:

[...]

A pair in the hand is worth two in the bush.

/Splutter!/

--
Rusty
Old 14-03-2009, 09:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
The message
from Martin contains these words:
On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 13:54:09 +0000, Sacha
wrote:
On 14/3/09 12:51, in article
, "Rusty_Hinge"
wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 12/3/09 22:56, in article
,
"moghouse" wrote:
On Mar 12, 10:51*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 12/3/09 20:39, in article
, "mark"
wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message
news:7n9ir4tvg8arbd5qgqpmge87ot5e2uo1n ...
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:19:01 +0000, Sacha

wrote:
On 12/3/09 13:12, in article
,
"moghouse" wrote:
On Mar 12, 12:53 pm, Sacha
wrote:
On 12/3/09 10:54, in article
,
"Rusty_Hinge"
wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these
words:
On 11/3/09 19:00, in article
,
" wrote:
In article

wrote:
[...]

OK, I confess, I fell in the pond and I am now Rusty Whinge.
Old 15-03-2009, 01:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

[...]

I think I must have landed in the cuckoos nest.
mark

Old 15-03-2009, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from "mark" contains these words:

[...]

Your newsreader isn't working properly - no mini-header, no quoting chevrons.

--
Rusty