Old 11-03-2009, 08:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Pebble tile, mosaic, marble, gravel(PT GOLDEN STONE INDONEsia)

Dear Sirs,

Pt Golden Stone Indonesia is the leader of Indonesian Natural Stone
with solid reputation by supplying fine, high quality in various types
pebble, gravel, mosaic, pebble tiles, pebble wall, crushed, tumbled,
sandstone, marble, slate, java slate, fossil stone,building stone etc.

In the world wide market with client contacts around ASIA countries,
Europe, and Australia, having capacity and production's, according to
the buyer requirement.

We source various Indonesian stone from many different island all over
Indonesia, such as Ambon Island, Flores Island, and more other Island.
Our aim reliable quality with the most competitive price.

To expand our market activities more to the global, we serves to
provide into individual design following by specification requirement.
To get further information, just browse our pages with completely
details provided.
website: www.gosindo.com, email: , telp:
+623160334076 / +6285732328869

Best Regards
Andre Susanto

PT Golden Stone Indonesia

Raya Darmo Permai III,
Plaza segi 8-c 868,
Surabaya Indonesia
web:
www.gosindo.com
email:
Ph: 623160334076/6285732328869

Old 11-03-2009, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Martin contains these words:
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 05:15:58 -0700 (PDT), moghouse

wrote:
On Mar 11, 8:27*am, Andre Susanto wrote:

Pt Golden Stone Indonesia is the leader of Indonesian Natural Stone

Dear Mr Susanto,

I wonder if you realise the dangers inherent in your business
activities? If you dig up all the stone from your small islands and
export it. your islands may sink beneath the waves. In addition if we
import all your stone , you will be lighter and we will be heavier,
thus creating a weeble like world. Being heavier we will sink to the
bottom and you will rise to the top, so that Indonesia will become the
new North Pole.. It is not that I mind you freezing to death if that
is your choice but we shall become the new South Pole - and I can't
stand penguins!

First seagulls and now penguins. Have you a secret agenda?

Please think carefully before you go any further.

Look at what happened to Swanage when they exported their local stone
all over
the world.

And Atlantis! I ask you - where is Atlantis now? Why, lapidate the crows
with golden stone, they dug a deep hole and let the water in, and the
poor hooters just couldn't bail fast enough.

--
Rusty
Old 11-03-2009, 04:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

[...]

Not a lot since all that coal in Wales kept us stable and England is
heavier that Indonesia. (What you didn't know that?)
Seagulls I don't mind even though I live on the coast but Penguins,
urgh! the chocolate gets everywhere and they are much smaller than
when we were kids, something to do with Humbolt, I think.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
[...]

Well thank goodness that there is someone else here that understands.
Perhaps you could explain to that pseudo cloggy sometime. Though I
have a feeling that the Atlantis disaster was something to do with
Terns.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
moghouse wrote:
On Mar 11, 4:32=A0pm, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:

Look at what happened to Swanage when they exported their local stone
all over
the world.

And Atlantis! I ask you - where is Atlantis now? Why, lapidate the crows
with golden stone, they dug a deep hole and let the water in, and the
poor hooters just couldn't bail fast enough.

Well thank goodness that there is someone else here that understands.
Perhaps you could explain to that pseudo cloggy sometime. Though I
have a feeling that the Atlantis disaster was something to do with
Terns.

It may be our tern next.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Old 11-03-2009, 08:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message

from moghouse contains these words:

wrote:
[...]

I think the chap in charge told the digger to secure the plug with a
round tern and two half-hitches, but the bloke wasn't a Boy Scout, so he
tied a penguin wrapper round it.

Odious Ears was going to torpedo Atlantis until he realised that
torpedos hadn't been invented, and besides, some one-eyed git had stolen
his boat.

--
Rusty
Old 11-03-2009, 10:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 11/3/09 19:00, in article ,
" wrote:

In article
,
wrote:

Look at what happened to Swanage when they exported their local stone
all over
the world.

And Atlantis! I ask you - where is Atlantis now? Why, lapidate the crows
with golden stone, they dug a deep hole and let the water in, and the
poor hooters just couldn't bail fast enough.

Well thank goodness that there is someone else here that understands.
Perhaps you could explain to that pseudo cloggy sometime. Though I
have a feeling that the Atlantis disaster was something to do with
Terns.

It may be our tern next.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Don't be so gullible.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 12-03-2009, 10:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 11/3/09 19:00, in article ,
" wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

Look at what happened to Swanage when they exported their local stone
all over
the world.

And Atlantis! I ask you - where is Atlantis now? Why, lapidate the crows
with golden stone, they dug a deep hole and let the water in, and the
poor hooters just couldn't bail fast enough.

Well thank goodness that there is someone else here that understands.
Perhaps you could explain to that pseudo cloggy sometime. Though I
have a feeling that the Atlantis disaster was something to do with
Terns.

It may be our tern next.

Don't be so gullible.

That was an auk word pun.

--
Rusty
Old 12-03-2009, 01:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 12, 12:53*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 12/3/09 10:54, in article
, "Rusty_Hinge"

wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 11/3/09 19:00, in article ,
" wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

Look at what happened to Swanage when they exported their local stone
all over
the world.

And Atlantis! I ask you - where is Atlantis now? Why, lapidate the crows
with golden stone, they dug a deep hole and let the water in, and the
poor hooters just couldn't bail fast enough.

Well thank goodness that there is someone else here that understands..
Perhaps you could explain to that pseudo cloggy sometime. Though I
have *a feeling that the Atlantis disaster was something to do with
Terns.

It may be our tern next.

Don't be so gullible.

That was an auk word pun.

If you buzz ard enough, it works well.

I'm sorry but the last two are disqualified, neither heron or buzzard
are allowed in a seabird punfest. I'll get your coats!

Old 12-03-2009, 01:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
moghouse wrote:

I'm sorry but the last two are disqualified, neither heron or buzzard
are allowed in a seabird punfest. I'll get your coats!

Nor are coatis. Now that skuad you!

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 12-03-2009, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 12/3/09 13:12, in article
,
"moghouse" wrote:
On Mar 12, 12:53*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 12/3/09 10:54, in article
, "Rusty_Hinge"
wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 11/3/09 19:00, in article ,
" wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

[...]

They're on the shag pile carpet.

I wondered who'd have a go at that ruff one.

--
Rusty
Old 12-03-2009, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 12/3/09 15:17, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:19:01 +0000, Sacha wrote:

On 12/3/09 13:12, in article
,
"moghouse" wrote:

On Mar 12, 12:53*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 12/3/09 10:54, in article
, "Rusty_Hinge"

wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 11/3/09 19:00, in article ,
" wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

[...]

Being a bit of a head in the sand martin, I steered clear of that one.

What a booby!