GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Height of Fruit Trees (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/181702-re-height-fruit-trees.html)

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 11-03-2009 04:50 PM

Height of Fruit Trees

The message
from "TheScullster" contains these words:

Can someone clear up fruit tree heights for me please?
I seem to get significantly different information from different web
sources.
What final height will I get from:
Victoria Plum - Pixy rootstock
Epicure Apple on M26 rootstock

The height is important as we hope that these will provide a degree of
screening.

The M26 grafting will produce a screen - IME it is a medium-sized tree.

Pixie? Well, if you had a knot-hole in the fence, it might block the
view through that...

--
Rusty