GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   plug plants best supplier (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/181779-plug-plants-best-supplier.html)

Janet Tweedy 15-03-2009 09:20 AM

plug plants best supplier

Not for me but someone has asked me the best places online to get plug
plants and small plants. i think they ant pelargoniums and fuchsias.

I can find lists but not a review or rating of suppliers. Has anyone got
any to recommend?

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Granity 15-03-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janet Tweedy (Post 833663)
Not for me but someone has asked me the best places online to get plug
plants and small plants. i think they ant pelargoniums and fuchsias.

I can find lists but not a review or rating of suppliers. Has anyone got
any to recommend?

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy

I use these people, if you are ordering multiple lots then they cap the postage charge, but you need to e-mail them before you pay so they can sort the invoice out
http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/FunkyF...34Q2ec0Q2em322

Janet Tweedy 16-03-2009 09:20 AM

plug plants best supplier

In article , Granity
writes
I use these people, if you are ordering multiple lots then they cap the
postage charge, but you need to e-mail them before you pay so they can
sort the invoice out
http://tinyurl.com/c3bs9b

Thanks, I did try one or two about four years ago for someone but wasn't
impressed by the quality or the size of the plants compared to the cost!

Janet

Granity 17-03-2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janet Tweedy (Post 833774)
In article , Granity
writes[color=blue][i]
I use these people,
http://tinyurl.com/c3bs9b

Thanks, I did try one or two about four years ago for someone but wasn't
impressed by the quality or the size of the plants compared to the cost!

Janet

Last years were ok, I'll report on the quality of this years when they arrive later this month.

dwlmatthews 19-03-2009 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janet Tweedy (Post 833663)
Not for me but someone has asked me the best places online to get plug
plants and small plants. i think they ant pelargoniums and fuchsias.

I can find lists but not a review or rating of suppliers. Has anyone got
any to recommend?

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
http://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

Hi Janet,

I find this site quite helpful, and it has discount codes sometimes too.

www.geraniums.gingerbullet.co.uk

Good luck