GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Turf recommendations (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/181902-turf-recommendations.html)

Steve[_13_] 20-03-2009 08:37 AM

Turf recommendations

Hi

I know this question has arisen a few times over the years but I
wondered if anyone had any current recommendations for places to buy
turf online, or if you live in the Yorkshire area (North, West),
whether you know of a good local firm? What's a good price to pay per
square metre for a really decent looking, hard wearing grass? I have
seen and heard prices range from £1 to £8. Rolawn for example comes in
at about £5 a square meter for their most popular line, and it looks
like you wouldn't go far wrong buying from them. But is it good value
for money or is there somewhere better/cheaper?

Thanks in advance
Steve