GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   anyone else had areaction to using fish,blood and bonemeal ?.. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/182078-anyone-else-had-areaction-using-fish-blood-bonemeal.html)

Jimbo 27-03-2009 05:23 PM

anyone else had areaction to using fish,blood and bonemeal ?..

I have been spreading it on the plot this past 2 weeks,

and seem to develop an itchy rash to legs and arms - even though I was
covered up and using gloves at the time ?

I am using anti histamines to try and clear up but doesn't seem to be
removing the general irritation ?

TIA

Jim

Robert \(Plymouth\)[_283_] 27-03-2009 05:52 PM

"Jimbo" wrote in message
I have been spreading it on the plot this past 2 weeks,

and seem to develop an itchy rash to legs and arms - even though I was
covered up and using gloves at the time ?

I am using anti histamines to try and clear up but doesn't seem to be
removing the general irritation ?

TIA

Jim

No I use it where I plant potatoes but have had no such reaction. I always
rinse off right after just in case it's not sterilised properly