GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lovely Veronica (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/182123-lovely-veronica.html)

Sacha[_3_] 29-03-2009 06:16 PM

Lovely Veronica

The one I referred to in an earlier post today is Veronica peduncularis
Georgia Blue. It's a little beauty!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 29-03-2009 06:43 PM

Lovely Veronica

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

The one I referred to in an earlier post today is Veronica peduncularis
Georgia Blue. It's a little beauty!

So was the Veronica I was at school with...

--
Rusty

Sacha[_3_] 29-03-2009 06:51 PM

Lovely Veronica

On 29/3/09 18:43, in article
, "Rusty_Hinge"
wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

The one I referred to in an earlier post today is Veronica peduncularis
Georgia Blue. It's a little beauty!

So was the Veronica I was at school with...

Keep your mind on your work..... ;-)

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 30-03-2009 12:32 AM

Lovely Veronica

wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:

The one I referred to in an earlier post today is Veronica peduncularis
Georgia Blue. It's a little beauty!

So was the Veronica I was at school with...

Keep your mind on your work..... ;-)

She's not nearly so...

--
Rusty