GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plant Identification (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/182427-plant-identification.html)

southpark 08-04-2009 12:10 PM

Plant Identification

Please can you help me?

I have recently moved into a new house and there is a large bush / tree in the corner but I do not know what it is.

I have tried to attach a photo of the flower off the plant but it will not upload, even though it is much smaller than the maximums in the up-loads categories and I am wondering if anyone can help me?

Yours,

Daniel

southpark 08-04-2009 12:12 PM

I have tried both jpeg and gif but nothing will upload?

Help.

Daniel.

southpark 08-04-2009 12:16 PM

Final Attempt for PDF failed aswell?

Daniel.

southpark 08-04-2009 12:29 PM

I have read how to get a link so all sorted now!!!!

Daniel.