GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ping. Rusty (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/182472-ping-rusty.html)

Ophelia[_4_] 09-04-2009 04:09 PM

ping. Rusty

OK the broadbean is connected g

btw I meant to say:

Rusty, you are a gamekeeper and I claim my five pounds!!!

Bertie Doe 09-04-2009 11:39 PM

ping. Rusty

"Ophelia" wrote in message
OK the broadbean is connected g

btw I meant to say:

Rusty, you are a gamekeeper and I claim my five pounds!!!

Rusty is a goalkeeper - Strangeways
..

Judith in France 10-04-2009 12:53 AM

ping. Rusty

On Apr 9, 4:09*pm, "Ophelia" wrote:
OK the broadbean is connected g

btw I meant to say:

Rusty, you are a gamekeeper and I claim my five pounds!!!

'Scuse, Rusty is my gamekeeper o.k.? :-)

Judith aka Lady whoever...

Ophelia[_4_] 10-04-2009 09:00 AM

ping. Rusty

Judith in France wrote:
On Apr 9, 4:09 pm, "Ophelia" wrote:
OK the broadbean is connected g

btw I meant to say:

Rusty, you are a gamekeeper and I claim my five pounds!!!

'Scuse, Rusty is my gamekeeper o.k.? :-)

Judith aka Lady whoever...

Nonsense! It is *my* pegs he has been playing wiv!!

Ophelia[_4_] 10-04-2009 09:00 AM

ping. Rusty

Bertie Doe wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote in message
OK the broadbean is connected g

btw I meant to say:

Rusty, you are a gamekeeper and I claim my five pounds!!!

Rusty is a goalkeeper - Strangeways

Ehh the lickle monkey! He never said!

Col. Mars Pachyderm-Gore 10-04-2009 12:06 PM

ping. Rusty

The message

from Judith in France contains these words:
On Apr 9, 4:09*pm, "Ophelia" wrote:
OK the broadbean is connected g

btw I meant to say:

Rusty, you are a gamekeeper and I claim my five pounds!!!

'Scuse, Rusty is my gamekeeper o.k.? :-)

Judith aka Lady whoever...

I rather think you'll find he is attached yo _MY_ estate in Glenloonie.

--
Col. M. Pachyderm-Gore
Hand me my ·600 Nitro-Express!

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 10-04-2009 12:07 PM

ping. Rusty

The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:

OK the broadbean is connected g

btw I meant to say:

Rusty, you are a gamekeeper and I claim my five pounds!!!

I beg your pardon, M'Lady...

You called?

--
Rusty

Ophelia[_4_] 10-04-2009 02:50 PM

ping. Rusty

Rusty_Hinge wrote:
The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:

OK the broadbean is connected g

btw I meant to say:

Rusty, you are a gamekeeper and I claim my five pounds!!!

I beg your pardon, M'Lady...

You called?

Rabbits for dinner if you please, young man:)

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 10-04-2009 05:51 PM

ping. Rusty

Rusty_Hinge wrote:
The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:

OK the broadbean is connected g

btw I meant to say:

Rusty, you are a gamekeeper and I claim my five pounds!!!

I beg your pardon, M'Lady...

You called?

Rabbits for dinner if you please, young man:)

Will you have them Welshed, M'Lady, or as guests?

--
Rusty

Ophelia[_4_] 10-04-2009 07:52 PM

ping. Rusty

Rusty_Hinge wrote:
The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:

OK the broadbean is connected g

btw I meant to say:

Rusty, you are a gamekeeper and I claim my five pounds!!!

I beg your pardon, M'Lady...

You called?

Rabbits for dinner if you please, young man:)

Will you have them Welshed, M'Lady, or as guests?

Hmmm lemme think..... I shall cook them if you provide them m'dear:)

A dozen?

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 11-04-2009 01:59 PM

ping. Rusty

Rusty_Hinge wrote:
The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:

OK the broadbean is connected g

btw I meant to say:

Rusty, you are a gamekeeper and I claim my five pounds!!!

I beg your pardon, M'Lady...

You called?

Rabbits for dinner if you please, young man:)

Will you have them Welshed, M'Lady, or as guests?

Hmmm lemme think..... I shall cook them if you provide them m'dear:)

A dozen?

Ready-peppered, or noosed, M'Lady?

--
Rusty

Ophelia[_4_] 11-04-2009 03:09 PM

ping. Rusty

Rusty_Hinge wrote:
The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:

OK the broadbean is connected g

btw I meant to say:

Rusty, you are a gamekeeper and I claim my five pounds!!!

I beg your pardon, M'Lady...

You called?

Rabbits for dinner if you please, young man:)

Will you have them Welshed, M'Lady, or as guests?

Hmmm lemme think..... I shall cook them if you provide them m'dear:)

A dozen?

Ready-peppered, or noosed, M'Lady?

Hmm I think my guests would sooner be brassed off than broken toothed:

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 11-04-2009 06:17 PM

ping. Rusty

Rusty_Hinge wrote:
The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:

OK the broadbean is connected g

btw I meant to say:

Rusty, you are a gamekeeper and I claim my five pounds!!!

I beg your pardon, M'Lady...

You called?

Rabbits for dinner if you please, young man:)

Will you have them Welshed, M'Lady, or as guests?

Hmmm lemme think..... I shall cook them if you provide them m'dear:)

A dozen?

Ready-peppered, or noosed, M'Lady?

Hmm I think my guests would sooner be brassed off than broken toothed:

I'll take your lead.

--
Rusty

Ophelia[_4_] 11-04-2009 08:17 PM

ping. Rusty

Rusty_Hinge wrote:
The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:

OK the broadbean is connected g

btw I meant to say:

Rusty, you are a gamekeeper and I claim my five pounds!!!

I beg your pardon, M'Lady...

You called?

Rabbits for dinner if you please, young man:)

Will you have them Welshed, M'Lady, or as guests?

Hmmm lemme think..... I shall cook them if you provide them
m'dear:)

A dozen?

Ready-peppered, or noosed, M'Lady?

Hmm I think my guests would sooner be brassed off than broken
toothed:

I'll take your lead.

Ok, give it your best shot!