GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Glysophate question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/182991-glysophate-question.html)

Kathy 25-04-2009 11:46 PM

Glysophate question

When the weeds have died from glysophate, can they be put in the compost?
TIA
--
Kathy

It's pointless to try and discuss ethics with a spider.

Jeff Layman[_2_] 26-04-2009 11:30 AM

Glysophate question

Kathy wrote:
When the weeds have died from glysophate, can they be put in the compost?
TIA

Yes.

--
Jeff

pied piper 27-04-2009 07:35 AM

Glysophate question

"Kathy" wrote in message
When the weeds have died from glysophate, can they be put in the compost?
TIA
--
Kathy

It's pointless to try and discuss ethics with a spider.

Never used glysophate only ever used glyphosate

Gordon H[_3_] 27-04-2009 09:46 AM

Glysophate question

In message , pied piper
writes

"Kathy" wrote in message
When the weeds have died from glysophate, can they be put in the compost?
TIA
-- Kathy

It's pointless to try and discuss ethics with a spider.

Never used glysophate only ever used glyphosate

Nonsense! The only caviat is that you should never mix them.
They then form Glysophosysophate, which is too difficult to pronounce.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 27-04-2009 11:40 AM

Glysophate question

In article ,
says...
When the weeds have died from glysophate, can they be put in the compost?
TIA

Yes
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Tim Jesson 02-05-2009 11:50 PM

Glysophate question

"pied piper" wrote in message

"Kathy" wrote in message
When the weeds have died from glysophate, can they be put in the
compost?
TIA
--
Kathy

It's pointless to try and discuss ethics with a spider.

Never used glysophate only ever used glyphosate

It is know by both names! Google it!

The first industrial strength bottle I bought used "glysophate" which
confused me as I assumed the active ingredient was a glycol-phosphate
chain of some sort. Oh well.

TJ