GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sort of OT.....Kill Files (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/183260-sort-ot-kill-files.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 03-05-2009 06:57 PM

Sort of OT.....Kill Files

Who are YOU too weak to stand up to and admit they are controlling you?

If you kill file them, they MUST be controlling you :-))

Kindest possible regards

Mike

--
.................................................. ..............

Bob Hobden 03-05-2009 07:14 PM

Sort of OT.....Kill Files

"'Mike'" wrote
Who are YOU too weak to stand up to and admit they are controlling you?

If you kill file them, they MUST be controlling you :-))

No-one in my blocked senders list, I just ignore the idiots and delete the
posts, as I do immediately with multiple crossposts.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Gary Woods 03-05-2009 07:33 PM

Sort of OT.....Kill Files

"'Mike'" wrote:

If you kill file them, they MUST be controlling you :-))

This assumes that I accept your definitions, and that I will see your
future posts until the next morph.

I'm practicing zen and the art of lawnmower repair today. Or, how to read
the secret glyphs in order to purchase a simple part.

'Mike'[_4_] 03-05-2009 07:41 PM

Sort of OT.....Kill Files

--
.................................................. ..............
"Gary Woods" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote:

If you kill file them, they MUST be controlling you :-))

This assumes that I accept your definitions, and that I will see your
future posts until the next morph.

I'm practicing zen and the art of lawnmower repair today. Or, how to read
the secret glyphs in order to purchase a simple part.

Lawnmower 'repair' or 'maintenance' ???? ;-)

If you enjoyed that book I have another worthwhile one for you.
A bit above many on this site though

Mike

johannes 04-05-2009 01:43 PM

Sort of OT.....Kill Files

'Mike' wrote:

Who are YOU too weak to stand up to and admit they are controlling you?

If you kill file them, they MUST be controlling you :-))

Kindest possible regards

Mike

Agreed, but it's up to everyone to decide. I don't use it as I don't
see the point of it. Most laughable is when it's used as some kind of
threat or warning - "I'll killfile you...". So wot?

BAC 04-05-2009 05:01 PM

Sort of OT.....Kill Files

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Who are YOU too weak to stand up to and admit they are controlling you?

If you kill file them, they MUST be controlling you :-))

Only if 'their' intention was to induce one to killfile them. Otherwise it's
one's own decision whether or not to do so.

johannes 05-05-2009 08:59 PM

Sort of OT.....Kill Files

BAC wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Who are YOU too weak to stand up to and admit they are controlling you?

If you kill file them, they MUST be controlling you :-))

Only if 'their' intention was to induce one to killfile them. Otherwise it's
one's own decision whether or not to do so.

Buy why? If they want to killfile someone, then why telling everyone?
Or perhaps this is the (only) point of it? Many (say they) have me
killfiled, but this doesn't bother the slightest.

mark 06-05-2009 12:00 AM

Sort of OT.....Kill Files

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Who are YOU too weak to stand up to and admit they are controlling you?

If you kill file them, they MUST be controlling you :-))

Kindest possible regards

Mike

--

Depends if you define being mildly irritating as a form of control. I don't.
mark