Old 12-05-2009, 02:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Chempak Formula 2 dosage

I have bought a pack of Chempak Formula 2 high nitrogen feed. There is
no measure in the box and the instructions simply say to use two
measures per 5l. Does anyone know the weight and/or volume of the
measure?

TIA
Peter

www.the-brights.net
Old 12-05-2009, 02:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

--
Add my middle initial to email me. It has become attached to a countrywww.the-brights.net

Normaly 1 or 2 teaspoons per Gall.
David Hill
Old 12-05-2009, 02:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Dave Hill wrote:

On 12 May, 14:03, (Peter Ashby) wrote:
I have bought a pack of Chempak Formula 2 high nitrogen feed. There is
no measure in the box and the instructions simply say to use two
measures per 5l. Does anyone know the weight and/or volume of the
measure?

TIA
Peter

--
Add my middle initial to email me. It has become attached to a

countrywww.the-brights.net

Normaly 1 or 2 teaspoons per Gall.
David Hill

Wow that was fast, thanks for that David and hopefully my plants will
thank you too ;-)
www.the-brights.net

How to use ChemPak formulations? Hairy Legs Edible Gardening 7 19-05-2009 09:46 AM
How to use ChemPak formulations? Hairy Legs United Kingdom 0 18-05-2009 03:23 PM
Orthene Dosage bk Orchids 10 14-09-2004 04:11 AM
Need help with plant dosage Paul Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 20-04-2003 06:15 AM
TMG and Nitrate dosage Richmond Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 06:09 AM