GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   canadian gardener (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/183534-canadian-gardener.html)

jeang[_2_] 12-05-2009 04:06 PM

canadian gardener

Hi all I was born and grew up in the UK and when I left in 1972 I remember
you folks as having congenial manners. I guess that has changed. Cheerio
Jean

Chris J Dixon 12-05-2009 04:26 PM

canadian gardener

jeang wrote:

Hi all I was born and grew up in the UK and when I left in 1972 I remember
you folks as having congenial manners. I guess that has changed. Cheerio
Jean

Very curious. Don't seem to have seen anything from OP since a
pleasant discussion about meconopsis cambrica in March.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.

Gary Woods 12-05-2009 04:26 PM

canadian gardener

"jeang" wrote:

I remember
you folks as having congenial manners. I guess that has changed.

It hasn't changed. One or two trolls, easily killfiled, are the only
difference. And their ilk have been with us pretty much from the
beginning.

moghouse 12-05-2009 04:47 PM

canadian gardener

On May 12, 4:06*pm, "jeang" wrote:
Hi all * I was born and grew up in the UK and when I left in 1972 I remember
you folks as having congenial manners. *I guess that has changed. *Cheerio
Jean

Yes, it is so sad, but all our manners seem to have emigrated along
with the other rats leaving Capt. Gordon's sinking ship.